At last, you have the freedom to create a dream life for your family - on a big beautiful 1,098 sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac bordering bushland and a creek, while still being close to every possible convenience! A loss (the previous home burned down and will be demolished and removed by the current owners) becomes your ultimate gain - with this unique opportunity to build a home designed to best reflect your family's needs in a leafy established area filled with bird song, close to parks and only minutes to St Ives Shopping Centre, St Francis Xavier Primary, Westside Christian College and Goodna Train station.
Your generous-sized block gives the kids plenty of room to kick a ball, or to have a trampoline or pool put in, with a soothing forest vista to take advantage of with your house design, and access to plenty of tracks perfect for hikes, cycling and family picnics. Enjoy the ease of being so close to Brisbane, Ipswich, Orion and Redbank Town Square Shopping Centres, with the new Lions Stadium, USQ University and sporting fields being built nearby, plus the motorways nearby being able to quickly connect you to Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast. Call now to take advantage of this rare opportunity to create your own home surrounded by peaceful nature while still having easy access to every city convenience!
• For more information simply email us and we will respond promptly with a Develo report and more information.
• Please note that the sellers have contracted for the existing fire damaged home to be demolished and removed which has been scheduled. Some photos have been edited to suggest this has already been done.
• The property is being sold via Openn Negotiation which is a flexible terms, online auction. The final bidding stage can be held anytime. *** Please note you must have placed an APPROVED BID, Provided your photo Identification and signed bidding terms to be participate. *** You can either go directly to the "Openn.com.au" Website or email the agent to be provided the link to place your bid.
As the property is being sold without a price or by auction, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Over hunting for the perfect home? Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could create your dream home, uniquely designed to suit your family's every desire, in a peaceful leafy location surrounded by other established quality homes and all within 10km and an easy commute to the CBD? This rare opportunity to buy and build on a vacant block in an established area gives you ultimate flexibility to have what you want. Enjoy a perfect northerly aspect from your elevated 480sqm block, capturing cooling summer breezes and warming winter morning sunshine while listening to birdsong and relaxing overlooking the Cubberla Creek reserve.
Your quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood (with local traffic only) additionally places you in perfect proximity to an excellent choice of nearby schools, along with acres of parkland and walking and biking tracks to enjoy keeping fit and healthy. With the bus stop an easy walk across the park, you're directly in the Kenmore State School and Kenmore State High School catchment areas, along with having easy access to some of Brisbane's best private schools. A host of convenient shopping options include: Kenmore Plaza Shopping, Kenmore Village Shopping & you can also walk to The Kersley Road Shopping Village and Wongabel Street cafes - anything you need is only moments away! Considered one of Kenmore's dress circle streets, this is a rare offering: call now to secure the ultimate opportunity to have it all!
- Quiet street - Only local traffic
- Parkland Views
- Northerly aspect
- Wide frontage
- Exercise Equipment and walking tracks out front
- Dress Circle location
- Bus stop across the park
- Kenmore South State School & Kenmore State High School catchment
- Close to Private school buses & Queensland University
- Easy access to the City via Centenary Highway via Kenmore Road or Marshall Lane to Moggill Road and the Western freeway
- Easy access to the North via Legacy Way and Airport Link and South Coast via Logan Motorway
- Bike paths opposite to cycle to University, City or Southbank Parklands
- Walking distance to your choice of shops, cafes and all other amenities.
- Soil test available
- Flood search available (well above flood level)
Please call or email now for an instant link to the soil test and a copy of the plans and more information or to book a time to meet onsite.
* Please note the photos include indicative boundaries only for use as a guide and should not be relied upon. Accurate plans of the block are available by emailing the agent. They also include photos of local facilities which are not on the actual block.
*RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Proposed Lots 1, 2 & 3 at 14 Delphin St offer superb value and are perfect for narrow lot project homes - $475,000 per block
Convenient elevated cul-de-sac location
Excellent shopping & facilities in Kenmore Village and at Kenmore Plaza
Indooroopilly shopping and entertainment precinct is a short drive
Walk to Kenmore Park n Ride bus stop
Handy to both private colleges and state schools (Kenmore State High School and Kenmore State School catchments)
Superb nearby child-care facilities including Montessori
Call Liza now to find out more