10/76 Elizabeth Street, Paddington QLD 4064Sold $545,000
Want the Life of Your Dreams?
Fancy the pleasure of waking each morning and padding out to your private balcony on the upper level of your townhouse where you can appreciate and enjoy the rich aroma of the best barista brews wafting up from the ever-vibrant Rosalie Village? Your quiet two-storey townhouse, situated to the rear of a boutique complex, features beautiful polished hardwood Kwila timber stairs leading to two newly carpeted bedrooms with their own ensuites upstairs. While downstairs - the polished timber floors of your open-plan dining and living areas flow seamlessly to a private courtyard - perfect for entertaining, as well as growing fresh herbs and your favourite pot plants. The kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space including pantry and dishwasher. You'll always feel safe with security grills and screens throughout, and will enjoy the ceiling fans as well as a split-system reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living areas and both bedrooms to ensure you'll be comfortable all year round.
But even with all the ease and comfort of above, the very best thing about this boutique complex, is where it's situated! Enjoy living in an absolute prime location, only a 3km walk, bike ride, or bus ride from your doorstep, into the CBD, along with fantastically close proximity to the colour and convenience of your choice of restaurants, movie theatres, gourmet deli, convenience stores, boutiques and cafes in both Rosalie Village and Paddington Central. Buying and living here is all about revelling in inner city pleasures - call now to take the leap into your new life!
Why You're Going to Love Living Here…
• Quiet elevated townhouse at rear of boutique complex in absolute prime location
• Two-storey - 2 newly carpeted bedrooms with own ensuites at top level, one with private balcony access and city glimpse
• Lower level polished timber floors open plan living flowing to private courtyard for entertaining
• Ceiling fans, security grills, split-system air-conditioning for safety and comfort
• Only 3km to the CBD (enough said…) with bus leaving literally from your doorstep
• In the heartland of two amazing communities - Rosalie Village and Paddington Central with endless array of cafes, restaurants, theatres, shops, boutiques, delis etc. to choose from.
"RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."