1203/1 Stuartholme Road, Bardon QLD 4065Sold $807,000
Another record price achieved by Grant & Christina Penrose
Looking to live the good life in the heart of leafy Bardon?
Up high in your airy beautifully finished apartment with lush green vistas to Mt Coot-tha, morning time barista brews from the Sweet Shop located in your own building, while enjoying having absolutely zero maintenance and nothing to have to take care of? Only six-years-old, your top floor unit is light and bright with ducted air-conditioning and high ceilings, and offers you two large bedrooms with their own walk-in-robes and separate luxury bathrooms. Kick back and enjoy sunset drinks from your balcony. Then cook up a feast sourced from the excellent selection at The Bardon Shed or goodies from the Bardon Sunday markets - in your open plan kitchen with its: stone bench tops, ILVE appliances, dishwasher, twin sinks, microwave, and pantry.
Or if you love eating out... treat yourself to the fabulous selection of local cafes, plus restaurants, deli's, and cinemas in nearby Rosalie Village in Paddington. On Sundays you can visit the Bardon markets. Enjoy luscious treatments at Luxe Beauty and Pilates classes without having to leave your building, along with the convenience of having your hair dresser just down the street.
You'll appreciate the ease of getting a lift straight from your under cover secure parking to your apartment, with your complex additionally featuring a swimming pool and BBQ area, perfect for doing laps and for entertaining kids and visitors. Plus you're moments from parkland, with some of Brisbane's best schools including: Stuartholme and Rainworth schools being literally down the street! Your apartment is designed entirely around giving you the good life - with nothing to do but enjoy! Call now to book your inspection.
You're Finally Free to Enjoy it All!
• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom light bright top floor beautifully finished apartment with bifold doors to balcony and beautiful views of Mt Coot-tha
• Only 6 years old - everything is done, so relax and enjoy
• Complex includes two buildings and 25 units
• Open plan kitchen stonetop benches, pantry, twin sink, microwave, plus ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Undercover secure parking with lift straight to your apartment, Fisher & Paykel washing machine plus dryer included
• Complex features pool and BBQ area with retail shops beneath for great barista coffee, Pilates, beauty treatments etc.
• Moments from cafes, The Bardon Shed etc. Sunday Bardon markets, plus near to Rosalie and Paddington restaurants and cinemas
• Rainworth and Stuartholme schools literally down the street!
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 101 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite