146 Gallipoli Road, CARINA HEIGHTS QLD 4152Sold $760,000
Big Home offering Convenience & Potential Dual Living
Please email the agent if you would like to be kept informed of the contract status and other similar properties.
Looking for huge amounts of clean, light and bright living space without the bother of a yard to have to maintain? With new carpets and curtains throughout, your two-level five-bedroom home lets you focus on the pleasures of central living - close to every convenience, while your expansive bottom storey with its massive tiled rumpus room offers ultimate flexibility for a home business, teenage retreat or accommodation for an elderly parent. Use the bottom level with its own separate entry to work from home or easily convert to a granny flat for extra rental income as there is already a third bathroom here along with a huge laundry easily able to be upgraded to a kitchenette.
The top floor offers you a spacious air-conditioned living area along with a dining room with polished timber floors and four double bedrooms with built-in robes plus a study or 5th bedroom. Easily entertain or spend the weekends enjoying yourself, because while you have a huge double carport, on just 487sqm with room just for a swing or trampoline there's little lawn to mow, leaving you free to walk to the nearby park and able to easily come and go and set and forget.
Enjoy your fantastic location so close to everything, with the bus stop only metres away, park a short stroll, and takeaway, shops and excellent schools all within easy reach.
Why You're Going to Find This So Easy
• 5 bedrooms or 4 plus a study all with new carpets and curtains on the entry (top) level
• 3 bathrooms including ensuite
• Large Laundry Room easily convertible to a kitchenette
• Massive Rumpus Room with built-in cupboards (could use as a 6th bedroom) and separate entry
• Spacious Lounge, Dining room with polished timber floors
• Huge Carport out the front will easily cover more than your two cars
• Only metres from bus stops
• Close to Whatmore Street Park and Westfield Carindale.
• A short walk to Whites Hill Reserve, Whites Hill State College, Camp Hill Marketplace and Old Cleveland Road.
• Easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Airport and Brisbane CBD
• Previously rented for $670 per week
Call Christina today to arrange your private viewing or email me to register your attendance for an upcoming open home and to receive a list of commonly asked questions about the home.
This property is being sold without a price a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
"RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 487 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes