17 Jamieson Place, Brookfield QLD 4069Sold
The Perfect Combination: Country Living with City Comforts on 921sqm!
Dreaming about a peaceful green sanctuary for you and your family to flourish in while still being minutes from all the conveniences of city amenities? Welcome to your new home - located in a quiet leafy cul de sac on 921 sqm and superbly flowing across one level with high ceilings and lots of glass to take advantage of: a perfect north-easterly aspect, the best of indoor outdoor living, and light-filled views to your beautifully landscaped gardens and Mt Coot-tha beyond.
Thoughtfully designed to fully enhance household life, double doors open to a welcoming entrance and formal and informal living spaces that cater for all needs for socialising and solitude, along with four bedrooms and a study. Enjoy the decadent spaciousness of your huge master bedroom suite with its generous walk-in-robe and ensuite with double vanity, and luxuriate in a kitchen with stone-benches, gas hotplates and a built-in microwave.
A large rear covered entertaining area is ideal for kicking back with friends where you can look out over the fully fenced backyard - perfect for kids and pets, with a computerised watering-system keeping gardening simple and creating soft green lawns and shade for the children to play. Plus, the walkway opposite provides you with safe and easy access (only 150 metres from your door) to acres of parkland where you can take advantage of the exercise equipment while the kids enjoy a nearby playground and half court.
Living here gives you instant access to a wonderful community, with Brookfield Showgrounds, the General Store and Wild Canary Restaurant close by, the Pullenvale Marketplace and Kenmore Shopping Centre only 4 and 6 minutes away. Kids can ride their bikes to Brookfield State School and Kenmore State High School, with the bus stop only a street behind - making this the perfect home for healthy happy living for you all!
Why This Home Will Make You Happier and Healthier
- Semi-rural leafy living 6 minutes from a major shopping centre
- Large flowing single level home with high ceilings and glass to take in the lush green outside
- Perfect north-easterly aspect ideal for indoor and outdoor living
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and views to Mt Coot-tha
- 4 bedrooms, 1 study, plus formal and informal living spaces
- Resort style master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and double vanity
- Stone-top kitchen benches, gas top burners and built-in microwave
- Big covered rear entertaining area and fully fenced backyard perfect for kids and pets
- 921sqm with computerised watering system for low-maintenance gardening
- Keep healthy with walkway to parkland and playground
- Bike paths to ride bikes to school
- Double lock up garage and garden shed
- Become part of the wonderful Brookfield Community
- Pullenvale Marketplace and Kenmore Shopping Centre close by
Call today to arrange an inspection!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 921 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place