19 Claremont Street, Red Hill QLD 4059Sold $1,175,000
Live the Beautiful Life...
Seeking the peaceful beauty of a character home, with lovely neighbours who'll make your quiet no-through street feel like a tiny village, while only being a walk, bike or scooter ride into the wonderful crazy of the CBD? Your beautiful, fully renovated colonial cottage has all been done, with nothing for you to do but move in and enjoy the history and charm. Appreciate the gracious period features of: high ceilings and polished hardwood timber floors throughout, arched hallway, fretwork, VJ timber boards, stained glass windows, French doors, and a latticed front verandah along with a fantastic covered back deck overlooking leafy green privacy.
Light and bright, your home has a new roof, and has been rewired, re-plumbed and re-stumped, and has split system air-conditioning and screens. Enjoy cooking in your beautiful kitchen with its Caesar stone benches and brand new oven and gas cooktop, island bench and integrated dishwasher. And revel in the spaciousness of a dining and living area that flows seamlessly through French doors to the back deck with a north-easterly aspect, from which you can kick back, enjoy a drink and watch the kids in the fully fenced back yard. Four bedrooms, with the master bedroom's ensuite featuring stained glass windows plus a new vanity, a study/sunroom and a massive under the house area which has been fully battened, (an ideal multi-purpose area - with room for a trailer, bikes, storage and a play area) - ensures plenty of space to live and play. Speaking of which, when it comes to play the inner city is yours with: local cafes, Paddington restaurants, a dog park, and Ashgrove and Paddington supermarkets all within moments reach, along with public transport just a short stroll from your home. You'll also be living in the catchment for the high-demand Ithaca Creek State Primary School and Kelvin Grove State College!
Why You'll Love Living Here...
• 4 bedroom fully renovated colonial home in a quiet leafy village-feel no-through street, only 3km to the CBD
• Period features of high ceilings, polished timber floors, fretwork, arched hallway, stained glass, French doors etc.
• L shaped front verandah, study/sunroom with private leafy outlook
• Fully re-roofed, re-stumped, re-wired and re-plumbed
• Luxury kitchen with Caesar stone benches, new oven and gas cooktop, island bench, integrated dishwasher
• Light, bright open-plan dining and living flowing through French doors to back covered deck, north-easterly aspect
• Huge enclosed space under the house for multi-purpose use
• Paddington and Ashgrove shops, cafes and restaurants moments from your door
• Short stroll to public transport plus in highly desirable catchment for Ithaca State School and Kelvin Grove State College
"RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 407 m²
- 2 Toilet