2/91 Guthrie Street, Paddington QLD 4064Sold
Your Perfect Start in Central Paddington!
First home buyers, investors, and renovators will love the lifestyle and location on offer, right in the heart of leafy Paddington. Part of a quiet complex of just eight apartments and within walking distance to the Latrobe Terrace cafe precinct, this neat and tidy two-bedroom unit is the ideal place to call home!
Up a single flight of stairs, you will be impressed with the amount of living space on offer in this unit. Upon entry, you will find a large dining area that flows into an equally spacious living room with adjoining balcony. Your morning cup of coffee will be enjoyed either on the balcony or within the practical, eat-in kitchen. Two bedrooms are on offer - an ideal size for investors or professional couples needing a second bedroom for use as a home office.
Unit two would benefit from either cosmetic updates or a more extensive renovation. Perfectly comfortable as is, it would be easy to brighten up the apartment - and potentially increase your rental return - with a fresh coat of paint and new carpet. Otherwise, renovators could add value by renovating the large kitchen and updating the bathroom.
The superb potential of this apartment is surpassed only by the excellent inner-city location. A stone's throw from the restaurants and cinema at Rosalie Village, you are also within walking distance to the cafes and boutiques of central Paddington. Your commute will be straightforward - the Brisbane CBD is less than 4km away and easily accessed via express bus routes on Given Terrace.
The owner's circumstances have changed, and this neat-as-a-pin unit must be sold! This is the perfect entry into the Paddington market for professional couples and investors, so be quick to inspect!
What we love about this property
* Generous internal living space allowing plenty of room for relaxing and entertaining;
* A small complex of just eight units ensures peace and privacy in an inner-city location;
* Secure, oversized garage with room for extra storage and internal laundry;
* Plenty of scope for cosmetic updates or an extensive renovation to add further value;
* Walking distance to Latrobe Terrace cafe precinct, Rosalie Village, and the nightlife of Caxton Street;
* Suitable for professional couples, investors and renovators alike!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking