20 Brae Street, WAVELL HEIGHTS QLD 4012Sold $2,200,000
Everything You Could Want for Your Perfect Family Home (Including the 20 metre lap pool...)
Fancy spending the summer lazily floating about and playing with the kids in your 20 metre lap pool, then swimming right through into winter with solar heating? Your stunning split-level home has the wow factor that's all about offering your family the best! Elevated and north-facing to capture light and breezes, you'll love the city glimpses through a gorgeous Poinciana tree, and the genius design for a luxurious separation of spaces, including 4 bedrooms, a purpose-built granny flat, and 3 car accommodation - all set on a huge 862sqm block.
Along with having separate entertaining areas and everyone having their own space, including the possibility for older parents or adult children to reside in the granny flat, there's room for the kids to kick a ball, with your fully fenced yard ensuring your property is both child and pet friendly. A freshly painted interior, rich polished timber floors and tiles (no carpets) make cleaning a breeze, with other bespoke features including: 2.7m ceilings, imported timber doors, privacy shutters/louvres and ducted air-conditioning. Your home isn't just about stunning contemporary design for comfort and luxury, it's also located in a prime location on a great street, in the catchment for excellent schools, with parks and bike paths moments away, shopping close by and easy access to DFO, the Airport and Sunshine coast for weekend getaways!
Call now to book your inspection and see for yourself why this is the perfect family home.
Why Your Family Will Love This Home:
• Stunning split level contemporary luxury home on huge 862sqm block
• North facing elevated for breezes plus 20 metre solar heated lap pool
• Clever separation of entertainment and living spaces including 3 car accommodation
• Self-contained granny flat perfect for older parents or adult children
• Freshly painted, with 2.7m ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, rich timber or tile floors, imported timber doors, shutters and louvres
• City glimpses through a beautiful Poinciana tree in child and pet friendly fully fenced yard
• Prime location in great street in catchment for excellent schools
• Close to shops, parks, with easy access to DFO, Airport and Sunshine coast for beach weekends!
• Building and termite inspections available
Simply send an email inquiry for copies of property files and detailed fact sheet answering the commonly asked questions.
As the property is being sold without a price or by auction, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 862 m²
- Floor Area is 289 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 2 Garage