24 Praed Street, Red Hill QLD 4059Sold $1,920,000
The Ultimate Inner City Sanctuary with creek view on 1366 sqm!
Looking to make lifelong memories for your family? The kind that involve gracious living, splashing in the pool in summer time, and overlooking seemingly infinite green to ramble, garden and explore the wild creek in your back yard (a river view without the price tag!) - while only being a walk into the CBD? Built over two levels, with huge entertainment decks at the rear to enjoy the views of greenery and the creek, your fabulous home offers the almost impossible these days: an acreage lifestyle with a rural feel alongside immediate city conveniences. You will be amazed to discover such a block in this central location! At a rare 1366 sqm with a stylish salt water in ground pool, room to kick a ball, a private treed garden and your own creek access and view - you and the kids will love it. Whether they're kayaking the creek, frolicking in the pool or kicking a ball, you can pull up the nearest Bali bed to relax and enjoy the green-scented breezes from one of your full-length covered decks. The biggest rooms in the house, you'll find yourself practically living on the decks - from coffees in the morning to long lunches with friends, happy hour with wine and cheese to wind down the day, then entertaining guests at night... you can enjoy them being a huge part of your lifestyle.
And if you can be roused to leave the sanctuary of your own electric gated property, abundant parkland abounds nearby, perfect for the avid walker. Thoughtfully designed for entertaining, while keeping separation in mind for children and maximising an indoors / outdoors Queensland lifestyle, your house warming party will be the first of many in this home. Easily cater from your contemporary gourmet kitchen with its Caesar stone benches and open plan design leading to the living area and upstairs deck for larger gatherings, and pop into your personal cellar for over 1200 bottles to keep the wine flowing.
With polished timber floors throughout, upstairs offers you three carpeted bedrooms, including the master with ensuite and study nooks, while downstairs is perfect for those wanting separation. With its two bedroom self-contained living area, own kitchenette including a dishwasher, and a deck with a side entrance - downstairs has potential to be the glorious teenage retreat, granny flat or home office of your choosing! This home will be snapped up - make sure it's you who gets in first, by calling Grant or Christina Penrose today!
Why This is a Home Like No Other!
• Glorious treed view overlooking creek on 1366 sqm just over 3 kilometres to the CBD!
• Elevated, private two-storey home with massive decks at the rear on both levels
• 5 bedrooms all with built in robes and master with walk-in and ensuite. There are also study nooks
• Built for easy separation of living spaces - upstairs 3 bedrooms with kitchen and open-plan living
• Downstairs self-contained with kitchenette, living, and two bedrooms and can even be locked for dual living
• In ground salt water pool
• 3 car garage plus another bay for storage with cupboards and massive workbench
• Automatic gates, inground safe and so much more!
• Your choice of premium schools all close by and many a walk/bike ride away (Marist College, Brisbane Grammar Schools, Mount Saint Michaels, Gregory Terrace to name a few)
• Long view up Enoggera Creek at the rear of the block where it meets Ithaca creek
• Acreage lifestyle feel on expansive 1366 sqm with mature fruit trees of a dozen varieties
• Walk, bike ride or catch easy public transport to the CBD
• Close to Kelvin Grove State College and Queensland University of Technology
• Building and pest inspections are available
*** Please email us with your full name and phone number to save time checking in at the open home and to be notified of any changes. ***
*** As the property is being sold without a price, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.***
"RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,366 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining