33 Sedgebrook Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000Sold $1,413,500
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to Secure Your Sensational Period Home - Only a Stroll to the CBD!
If you know Brisbane, then you'll also know this is one of those once in a lifetime, rare as hen's teeth opportunities to live in a gracious century-old home in the heart of Spring Hill with all the ornamental period features of: floorboards, high ceilings, VJ walls, fretwork panels, stained glass, pressed metal ceilings, and a beautiful fire place - while still being literally a short stroll to the infinite opportunities offered by the CBD!
Situated on a low-maintenance 430 sqm block, your four bedroom, two bathroom home, with generous living rooms and an elevated front verandah, was built in 1920 and is ready for your own personal touch. Your home is a ripe for renovation and sings: potential potential potential (alongside an absolutely sensational: location location location) and has been lifted onto steel stumps creating room to additionally build in underneath or to use for plenty of car accommodation and storage.
You'll definitely want to use more than a coat of paint, with previous carpet stripped back to reveal wide floorboards begging to be polished, and an opportunity to add a contemporary kitchen and bathroom suited exactly for your family's needs and tastes.
Speaking of family... if you've got kids you'll be automatically in the catchment for the desirable Brisbane Central State School, Kelvin Grove State College, and Fortitude Secondary College - along with being walking distance to three of Brisbane's most prestigious private schools: Brisbane Boys Grammar and Brisbane Girls Grammar, plus St Joseph's. Walk to hospitals, bus stops, cafes, restaurants, and QUT Gardens Point Campus, plus enjoy the beautiful Roma Street Parklands, only moments from your doorstep.
Book your inspection now to secure a home that offers you the best of both worlds - beautiful living with the city at your doorstep!
Why This is the One!
• 4 bedroom 2 bathroom century-old home with ornamental features on low-maintenance 430sqm
• Original features: VJs, high ceilings wide timber floorboards, fretwork panels, stained glass, pressed metal ceilings, ornamental fire place
• Generous living areas, elevated front verandah, raised on metal stumps with room to build beneath or for car accommodation and storage
• Potential for renovation to wow factor, reflecting your own tastes and style
• Close to absolutely everything - walk into CBD, enjoy Roma Parklands, cafes, restaurants, shops, entertainment, shops etc.
• In catchment for Brisbane Central State School, Kelvin Grove State College and Fortitude Valley State Secondary College, along within walking distance to the prestigious private schools: Brisbane Boys
Grammar, Brisbane Girls Grammar Schools and St Joseph's College
• Walk to work, hospitals, Garden Point Campus, city centre etc.
• Building and pest inspections available
* Email agent to be kept up to date with inspection changes and for a copy of the property fact sheet
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 430 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage