35 Bramble Terrace, Red Hill QLD 4059Sold $1,061,900
Location, Location & Lifestyle Combined with Your Tender Loving Care For Fabulous Potential...
Dream about living in the beating heart of inner city culture and community, while enjoying the gorgeous period features of your elevated 1888 gracious 3-bedroom colonial home? Okay so let's be totally honest - this home needs a lot of loving but with its high ceilings, coloured glass, VJ's, original brick double-sided fireplace, front and rear verandahs and timber floors throughout... you get to do all the choosing in renovating your period home to your exact preferences and tastes and have the satisfaction of restoring this classic colonial home to her former glory. It's a canvass for you to create exactly how you want and there'll never be an issue of thinking: why on earth did they choose to do that...? Just start with a coat of paint and you'll immediately add value!
You'll be living smack bang in one of Brisbane's most desirable areas and the city is your oyster. Parking and storage is under your house but you'll hardly need to use the car. You're literally a short stroll to cafes, Paddington Central, Rosalie Village, Broncos Leagues Club (walk to the Suncorp stadium to watch the QLD kick-off), and Red Hill Cinemas. Not to mention you're only moments to QUT, and a walk, bike or scooter into the CBD, plus the bus is just around the corner.
What's to Love?
• Location and lifestyle. In a nutshell: you'll be living in one of the best suburbs in Brisbane.
• Stroll to cafes, Paddington Central, Rosalie Village, Suncorp Stadium, QUT, Red Hill Cinemas, walk, scooter, bike into the CBD
• 3 bedroom, kitchen with eat-in area, elevated 1888 Colonial Renovator
• Gorgeous period features - coloured glass, VJ's double sided fireplace, timber floors, front and rear verandahs
• Home needs restoring to former glory - you get to choose exactly according to your tastes.
• North East aspect to rear to catch breezes, storage and parking under house
* New hot water system and toilet
Please note any boundaries shown on photos are indicative only.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Carport
- Open Fire Place