92 Boundary Road, Bardon QLD 4065Sold $2,935,000
A Once-in-a-lifetime Chance for Your Family to Live the Beautiful Bardon Life...
Begin each day in the serene loveliness of your gracious art deco home, waking to the swell of bird song amongst delightful green leafy vistas. Built in 1931 and sited in an elevated position on 759sqm, your home has only ever had two owners who clearly cherished the space. A tastefully renovated family friendly home, each room is truly gorgeous with polished hardwood timber floors, magnificent ornate plaster ceilings, and stunning leadlight windows. Open plan living flows seamlessly to a rear covered deck that offers you gentle breezes, sweeping views, and city glimpses to the north east. Reverse cycle air-conditioning will keep you comfortable all year round and 5 bedrooms plus a study offer your family plenty of space. Plus a luxuriously appointed open-plan kitchen, complete with quality appliances and stone bench tops, makes cooking even more enjoyable, including concocting gourmet feasts to serve within your formal dining room!
The lower level of your home includes a second living area opening to a child-friendly fully fenced back yard with an assortment of fruit trees and thriving herb garden, all kept lush with your two 3,000 litre rain water tanks. And you'll additionally enjoy kicking back or entertaining in the cabana while the kids frolic in your sparkling inground saltwater pool. Your home offers you heaps of storage space, along with a large workshop, and a two-car lock up garage to house all the big people toys - motorbikes, tools, etc. You're also in the catchment for and a short stroll to Rainworth State School, as well as close by to St Joseph's, Stuartholme (School) and Eden childcare. Enjoy a morning barista just a few moments away and leave the car at home with a bus stop a mere 50m from your door. You'll also appreciate the easy fifteen minute walk into the fabulous Rosalie village - with its cinema, cafes, restaurants, deli's and vibrant community that will become your own!
This property is simply stunning and having only just come on the market for the first time in nearly 30 years will attract a lot of interest... Choose to be the fortunate one and book your inspection today!
Why Your Whole Family Will Swoon...
• Gorgeous fully renovated 1931 home in elevated position on 759sqm with beautiful leafy vistas
• 5 bedroom (master with ensuite), 1 study, 2 additional bathrooms, rear covered deck with city glimpses
• Open plan contemporary luxury kitchen to living, multiple living rooms
• Stunning period art deco features - plaster ceiling cornicing, polished timber floors, leadlight windows
• Fully fenced, fruit trees, herb garden 2 x 3000L water tanks, an additional entertaining in cabana by inground pool
• Heaps of storage, laundry chute, workshop and 2-car lock up accommodation, for storing big people toys
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning for cooling and heating throughout
• In catchment for Rainworth State school plus close to St Joseph's, Stuartholme School and Eden Childcare
• Bus stop 50m from front door, enjoy morning barista brew from cafes or the Bardon Shed moments away'
• 15 min walk to the buzzing Rosalie village with cinema, cafes, restaurants, delis etc.
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 759 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage