17 Katunga Street, Kenmore QLD 4069Sold $517,000
Have It All - Build Your Dream Home and enjoy your northern park views!
Over hunting for the perfect home? Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could create your dream home, uniquely designed to suit your family's every desire, in a peaceful leafy location surrounded by other established quality homes and all within 10km and an easy commute to the CBD? This rare opportunity to buy and build on a vacant block in an established area gives you ultimate flexibility to have what you want. Enjoy a perfect northerly aspect from your elevated 480sqm block, capturing cooling summer breezes and warming winter morning sunshine while listening to birdsong and relaxing overlooking the Cubberla Creek reserve.
Your quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood (with local traffic only) additionally places you in perfect proximity to an excellent choice of nearby schools, along with acres of parkland and walking and biking tracks to enjoy keeping fit and healthy. With the bus stop an easy walk across the park, you're directly in the Kenmore State School and Kenmore State High School catchment areas, along with having easy access to some of Brisbane's best private schools. A host of convenient shopping options include: Kenmore Plaza Shopping, Kenmore Village Shopping & you can also walk to The Kersley Road Shopping Village and Wongabel Street cafes - anything you need is only moments away! Considered one of Kenmore's dress circle streets, this is a rare offering: call now to secure the ultimate opportunity to have it all!
- Quiet street - Only local traffic
- Parkland Views
- Northerly aspect
- Wide frontage
- Exercise Equipment and walking tracks out front
- Dress Circle location
- Bus stop across the park
- Kenmore South State School & Kenmore State High School catchment
- Close to Private school buses & Queensland University
- Easy access to the City via Centenary Highway via Kenmore Road or Marshall Lane to Moggill Road and the Western freeway
- Easy access to the North via Legacy Way and Airport Link and South Coast via Logan Motorway
- Bike paths opposite to cycle to University, City or Southbank Parklands
- Walking distance to your choice of shops, cafes and all other amenities.
- Soil test available
- Flood search available (well above flood level)
Please call or email now for an instant link to the soil test and a copy of the plans and more information or to book a time to meet onsite.
* Please note the photos include indicative boundaries only for use as a guide and should not be relied upon. Accurate plans of the block are available by emailing the agent. They also include photos of local facilities which are not on the actual block.
*RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Land is 480 m²