36 Drury Street, WEST END QLD 4101Sold $1,216,000
Only Once in a Lifetime...
Wow, put simply - if you'd love to live within strolling distance of South Bank and the array of fabulous eateries West End is famed for... you're going to want to seize this incredible opportunity of a very rarely available vacant block only one street back from the river - the ideal blank canvas to design and create the home of your dreams! Your block (with some established trees on it) has been split from an original larger property and offers you the perfect opportunity to have your home exactly how you want it!. With protection regulation on many of the older houses, the chance for a vacant block is rare.
Living here isn't just about creating a fabulous home though - it's a constant opportunity to revel in the best of both worlds - the beauty of a peaceful near-riverside existence while also enjoying South Bank and the CBD as your personal playgrounds! Walk, bike, scooter, bus or catch the City Cat to work, University or Toowong . And for leisure enjoy the parkland and coffee shop at the end of your street, visit galleries, attend the umpteen festivals, shows, entertainment and events on constant rotation at the cultural precinct, zoom along bike paths, enjoy cooling off at Southbank beach, dine in fabulous multicultural restaurants and cafes, and soak in the magical atmosphere of the area at night. Yet this allotment is in a quiet and peaceful street.
You're also in the catchment for the highly sought after Brisbane State High School and have easy proximity to numerous elite private schools. This property won't last long on the market because it's far more than a block of land - it's your invitation to immerse in the absolute best of Brisbane living. Call now to book your inspection!
Why You'll Never Stop Saying Wow!
• 404 sqm vacant block with established trees one street back from river
• 10.058m Frontage, 40.254m length
• Extensive riverside parklands 200 metres away at the end of the street
• Design the home of your dreams
• Walking distance to the CBD, South Bank cultural precinct and West End restaurants and eateries
• Walk, cycle, scooter or catch the City Cat to work
• A short stroll to Montague Markets and the Queensland Ballet
• A rare west end street with low rise housing and village feel
• Parkland and espresso bar just down the street
• Swim in the South bank pool, catch a show, soak in the magic and excitement of the cultural precinct's constant offerings
• Just a 200 metre walk to South Brisbane Sailing Club and the extensive riverside walks/ cycle paths
• a 650 metre stroll to the cross river ferry for the city or Queensland University or Toowong's Regatta Hotel
• In the catchment for West End Primary School and the sought-after Brisbane State High with proximity to numerous prestigious private schools
• Please do NOT walk on the block without the agent. Appointments are essential or attend at one of our open times.
PLEASE EMAIL THE AGENT FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PROPERTY INCLUDING FACT SHEET & INFORMATION ON THE BUYING PROCESS. Openn Negotiation is an online flexible auction.
Please do NOT walk on the block without the agent. Thank you!
As the property is being sold without a price, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Land is 404 m²