1 Dugald Street, ASPLEY QLD 4034Sold $780,000
Deceased Estate with so much potential!
If it isn't already perfect enough to have your split-level home tucked away in a private, elevated prime position, be prepared to be surprised by the way your home offers you and your family some fantastic features to enjoy! With the main home having four bedrooms and retaining its original character of raked ceilings and timber features, the price of this property will take into consideration of a need for a bit of work, as well as to move in now and then the wonderful potential to add your personal stamp and style. Being mostly on one level, your home is perfect for the young and old. Plus, with the fantastic addition of a stylish fully contained tiny home including a kitchenette and bathroom out the back - you have an instant guest house or teenagers' retreat!
Behind your front fence is your own secret garden, a private leafy green sanctuary from which you can sit out on your patio and soak in the peace. Or, when you're in the mood for gathering friends and family - and make use of the original retro bar off one of your generous living areas - you'll have a perfect flow of party goers spilling inside to outside.
Close to parks (perfect for the family to kick a ball and keep fit) and the convenience of shopping (Woolworths is literally a minute away), you'll enjoy living with easy access to everything - including a quick exit route for sunshine coast beach trips and getaways!
Why Your Family Will Love Living Here...
• 5 bedroom split-level home in elevated private prime location must sell due to deceased estate
• Available to move into quickly and you can still value add
• 4 bedrooms in home with original raked ceilings and timber features a great canvass for you to add your personal stamp
• Fully contained tiny house out the back with kitchenette and bathroom great for guests or teenagers or perhaps some extra income
• Private fully fenced secret garden sanctuary
• Double garage with auto door plus garage shed and storeroom/workshop
• Multiple living rooms, including wet bar, great flow from inside to outside
• Private outdoor entertaining area with shade sail
• Close to parks, shops including Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre & Woolworths and quick getaways to the Sunshine coast!
• Building and Pest inspections available from the agent
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 721 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced