1070 Moggill Road, Kenmore QLD 4069Sold $830,000
Dream About Literally Having it All On Your Doorstep?
Finally, you can leave behind the rush and hassle of bundling the kids into the car, with your whole family now able to walk to school, the shops, as well as keep fit hiking an array of bushland walking trails! Set back from the road, your beautifully renovated one-level home with its stunning use of lighting design and unique timber features - is absolutely perfect for families and / or grandies. Your three bedrooms are all a good size with built-ins and aircon. Open plan living and a contemporary granite-top kitchen flow through to a private passionfruit-covered pergola in the outdoor covered entertaining area and surprisingly peaceful views to the lovely leafy trees of the fabulous Kenmore Reserve. Once the kids have waved as they walk through your back gate meters to Kenmore State primary school or Kenmore District Kindergarten, or walked or hopped on their bike to ride to Kenmore State High School, pop out for a barista brew and revel in your short stroll for any groceries, shopping and dining at the Kenmore Village Shopping Centre. Tiles and hardwood timber throughout, your home is easy to clean and perfect for playful kids and pets, with absolutely nothing needing doing. Buses are near to your doorstep, and your gardens are easy care low-maintenance, with the whole house having been thoughtfully designed to ensure more quality time and simply enjoying life!
Why Your Family Is Going to Love Living Here...
• Your fully recently renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom one-level home is a short walk to nearly everything!
• Beautiful design with stunning use of contemporary lighting and unique timber features
• Open plan living area (with high ceiling) and granite-bench kitchen flows to outdoor covered entertaining area
• Beautiful peaceful private treed views straight onto the Kenmore Reserve
• Kids can walk to Kenmore State primary school or Kenmore District kindergarten through your back gate, or walk or bike ride to Kenmore State High or Our Lady of the Rosary
• Hire the tennis courts at Kenmore State School for a weekend game of tennis
• Kenmore Village shopping centre, buses, and beautiful bushland walking trails are a short stroll just 200m from your home
• Easy care low maintenance gardens and interior designed to free you up for enjoying living
• Air-conditioning throughout plus 6.6 KW solar system to save on bills
• Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre and your choice of churches just a couple of minutes and Indooroopilly Shopping Town only five minutes away.
• Positioned less than 12 km from Brisbane's Central business district with easy access to the Western Freeway, Legacy Way and the Centenary Highway
• Carport plus extendable awning for second car and additional off street parking
• Council owned Kenmore District Kindergarten carpark is perfect when you have larger gatherings of friends and family (enter via your rear gate)
• Building and Pest inspections and a property fact sheet with frequently asked questions are available by simply emailing the agent. You will receive an auto reply with files promptly.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 601 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining