116 Stuartholme Road, Bardon QLD 4065For Sale
Amazing City Skyline Views from the Serene Sanctuary of Your Stunning Multi-Level Family Home!
Tucked back on a prestigious Bardon street - creating an even deeper sense of quiet, privacy and peace, this architect-designed elevated home offers some of the very best views in Brisbane! Enjoy its special hidden treetop feel, with a northerly aspect ensuring your home is cool and bathed in winter sunlight, while being surrounded by leafy mature gardens and birdsong. Spanning two lots, your family will bask in a sprawling 810sqm of private paradise.
With the wonderfully secure and shaded private front yard perfect for young children and pets, a floorplan designed to allow your family to grow, and a variety of fantastic decks and entertainment terraces set over various levels (with each level overlooking your sparkling infinity pool) - there's an abundance of separate spaces for older children, and room for everyone if your family is comprised of mixed age groups. Whether studying, working from home, or just enjoying some quiet time on your own - your home will offer everyone the opportunity to savour their own space.
Your home has been beautifully renovated - with an interior designer engaged to maximise its wow factor. On winter evenings, you can gather as a family and enjoy being cosy around a gorgeous fireplace, and in summer - you'll appreciate the light, space and breeziness of high sloping ceilings that offer even further character to your stunning home. The main living area and sensational contemporary kitchen with luxury appliances - are made even more amazing with their fully panoramic views of the Brisbane city skyline. Your home features five bedrooms, with two including ensuites and the master with extensive walk-in-robes (along with the opportunity to admire the city views from your private balcony!).
Your new home feels so truly like a sanctuary that it's hard to believe it's only minutes to the Brisbane CBD, close to Mt Coot-tha and the Botanic Gardens, the ease of access of Toowong Shopping Village, Wesley Hospital, University of Queensland St Lucia campus, and a walk to various local cafes offering the best barista brews. Not to mention that you're in the catchment for some of Brisbane's best schools - Rainworth State School and St Joseph's Primary School, and a short stroll to Stuartholme School.
This home is a once in a lifetime opportunity, marrying the best of both worlds: leafy green nature with amazing city views, and a stunning architect-designed multi level home specifically designed to offer your family a wonderful retreat. Book now to come and see this very special property for yourself - you won't want to leave!
Why You have Just Found the Best!
• Stunning views of the Brisbane city skyline while in leafy hillside surrounds
• Unique architect-designed elevated family home on 810sqm with two lots
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3-car garage plus additional onsite secure parking
• Separate master suite and guest room with city views from your own private balconies, walk in robes and ensuites
• Seamless indoor / outdoor entertaining on multiple levels with an indoor open fireplace and a swimming pool
• Sensational kitchen with Miele appliances , Pitt cooktop and full city views from the kitchen and dining area
• Air-conditioning, high sloping ceilings, mud room/laundry and a huge amount of storage
• Potential for a wine cellar and a granny flat
• Private secure and shaded front yard perfect for kids and pets
• Walk to cafes, the general store, medical centre, excellent schools including Stuartholme School & Rainworth State School and Eden Childcare
• Close to Toowong Shopping Village, University of Queensland, Rosalie Village cafes and cinema, The Wesley Hospital, and the Brisbane Central Business District
• Building and pest inspections, current smoke alarm and pool fencing compliance certificates available simply email the agent for copies.
For a copy of the detailed fact sheet and property files and to be notified if open homes are cancelled simply email us today.
As the property is being sold without a price, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced