18 Roxburgh Street, Kenmore QLD 4069Sold $1,205,000
You'll Want to Pounce on Your Perfect Family Home in Kenmore's Most Popular Pocket...
Looking for your perfect family-friendly home? Situated on a quiet elevated street in one of the most popular pockets in Kenmore, you'll appreciate the leafy north easterly aspect and mountain view from your easy one-level home that offers your family security and space with: four bedrooms, two generous living areas and an inground pool on a low-maintenance 690sqm block. Fully fenced and perfect for kids and pets - the kids can play in the garden and splash about in the pool while you can keep an eye from the kitchen, or chillax with your feet up in your outdoor entertaining area while enjoying a beverage or BBQ.
Living in Kenmore is the ideal family heartland with your home offering you the best of locations! Medical facilities, cafes, Kenmore South State School, the bus, and Kersley Rd Shopping Village, and nearby sporting fields and parks - are all within walking distance. Kids can ride their bikes to school at Our Lady of Rosary, Brisbane Montessori or Kenmore State High School - the choice is yours! You're also spoiled for shopping choices with being a quick trip to Marshall Lane and Kenmore Village or Plaza Shopping Centres.
And on the note of convenience, you'll appreciate the easy access for the Freeways and Legacy Way Tunnel for whenever heading to the city, airport, or a getaway to the Hinterland Mountains, Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
The owners who originally built this home have genuinely loved living here but now it's time for them to downsize... giving you a rare opportunity to buy into this tightly held pocket. Homes in these streets sell quickly, so don't delay. Call to book your inspection today!
Why Your Family is Going to Love Living Here...
• One-level, spacious home on 690sqm with north-easterly aspect at rear with mountain view
• Excellent highly desirable location in one of Kenmore's most popular pockets
• 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite and aircon), 2 spacious air-conditioned living rooms, flow to outdoor entertaining, BBQ and inground pool
• Fully fenced and perfect for kids and pets with low-maintenance garden irrigation of the main front gardens and around the pool.
• Double lock up garage with internal access, large laundry with study nook, spacious store room and garden shed
• Close to everything - great schools, shopping centres, parks, sports fields, public transport, medical facilities and cafes
• Easy access to commute to city, plus via tunnel to airport, freeways to Gold and Sunshine Coast getaways or hinterland mountains and national parks etc.
• Move in straight away or also great opportunity to lease as a rental!
• Building and Pest Inspections are available from the agent
EMAIL the agent for an automated reply which includes a detailed fact sheet and other property files. Please do not SMS.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 691 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage