19 Backhousia Crescent, SINNAMON PARK QLD 4073Sold $1,345,000
Your Family's Private Sanctuary & Perfect Playground with (Literally) Parkland Out the Back...
Dreaming about easy family living overlooking an endless expanse of greenery while still being only five mins to shops, schools, the train station, and everything else your family could need? Welcome to the private sanctuary of your stylish and spacious contemporary home that borders and overlooks beautiful parkland!
Your home comes complete with expansive formal and informal living areas (with a third living area upstairs opening to a huge balcony for you to further enjoy the peaceful leafy surrounds), four generous bedrooms (the master with a luxury ensuite and park views), and a large home office with easy access if you work from home, or can be a fifth bedroom if required.
Paved outdoor entertainment areas, a back covered patio, and a sparkling solar heated inground pool will keep the kids happy for hours through all seasons. As will your long driveway for playing handball and basketball! Your fully fenced low-maintenance yard is perfect for pets too, plus has a back gate that leads directly to parkland, the Edenbrooke bikeway, dog park, and nearby community tennis court. You'll feel you're miles away from the rat race as you walk beside the peaceful lake or river - perfect for the whole family having fun and keeping fit and healthy.
And speaking of keeping healthy - for the resident chef/s - your huge luxury kitchen is simply stunning, with views to the pool and stone benches. The brilliance of your home is how family friendly it is, a green oasis with an entire parkland thrown in as a bonus - while still being only five minutes from Mount Ommaney Centre, The Discount Factory Outlets, Coles and Woolworths, and if you don't want to ride your bike to work you are only 5 minutes to the Oxley Train station or have easy access to the Centenary Highway to go to town or the Coast.
This is a unique opportunity to enjoy every convenience while gifting your family all the lifestyle opportunities a gate opening onto parkland can offer. Call now to book your inspection!
Why Your Family Will Adore Living Here!
• 4 generous bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms (inc ensuite and separate shower and bath) in spacious contemporary family home
• 3 separate living rooms plus an office/5th bedroom or media room
• directly borders parkland and Edenbrooke bikeway
• private leafy sanctuary with expansive living areas, and great entertaining spaces
• stunning huge luxury kitchen
• inground pool with solar heating, covered patio, paved entertainment areas
• fully fenced yard perfect for kids and pets
• back gate leads directly to parkland, dog park, community tennis court, lake and river
• only 5 mins to Oxley train station, Mt Ommaney shops, access to Western Freeway
• double garage plus parking for third car
• building and pest inspections available from the agent
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 681 m²
- Floor Area is 294 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage