20 Appin Street, Kenmore QLD 4069Sold $1,012,000
A Home for Living Your Best Family Life
Want to live in a home that is all about enjoying family life? Kicking back with friends under your covered entertainment area while happy kids splash in the sparkling inground pool, or cycle and skate together in your quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac. Your north-east facing home is situated in the very popular and highly sought-after Griffin and Knowlman Pine Forest Estate, with easy walking access to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre as well as laneway access to nearby buses on Kenmore Road.
Situated on a roomy elevated 769sqm with a leafy outlook, your low-maintenance one-level brick and tile home was built to last with the single level layout offering modern open-plan living, and a stylish kitchen flowing freely to a combined lounge / dining area on one side, and the other into a family room with an outlook and access to the large covered entertaining area and inground pool. Four bedrooms are cleverly spaced so that the master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe is at one end of the house, forming an instant parent's retreat! An adjoining remote-controlled double garage has an attached lock up area as well as a study, perfect for a home office.
With Kenmore renowned for it's excellent schools you're in the catchment for Kenmore South Primary School and Kenmore State High School as well as having access to numerous private schools giving you an excellent choice for quality education. With everything to keep the whole family happy - what's not to love? Call now to book your inspection.
Why You and the Kids Will Love Living Here...
• 4 bedrooms (all built in) plus study, 2 bathrooms including ensuite
• Single level low-maintenance north-east facing home on 769sqm
• Quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac in the extremely popular Griffin and Knowlman Pine Forest Estate
• Great for entertaining with vine covered pergola and inground pool.
• Caesarstone benches in the modern Kitchen and ensuite
• Catchment for and proximity to excellent public and private schools
• Double lock up garage with workshop and study, or home office area
• Airconditioning, heating, solar and security system
• Short walk to the bus, Kenmore Village Shopping Centre, cafes and restaurants
• Building and Pest inspections are available from the agent.
For a copy of a detailed fact sheet simply email the agent and it will be provided promptly.
"RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 769 m²
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage