25 Stanfell Street, CORINDA QLD 4075Sold $2,075,000
Your Own Riverside Haven Among the Tree tops!
Soak in the peacefulness of this rare location where you can drive home past farmland while still being moments from city conveniences. Then arrive at your stunning sanctuary - a private north facing oasis - complete with lush tropical garden, fruit trees, river park frontage, and amazing 270-degree views to the river!
Your elevated home remained flood free in 1974, 2011 and 2022, and is all about showcasing nature, with a central glass atrium and designed to be low maintenance in every respect, while maximising breezes and privacy, and taking advantage of your stunning views of greenery and the river.
Light, bright and contemporary with polished timber floors, your home is built over two levels. Stay upstairs all day while the teens or guests retreat to their self-contained quarters below, with plenty of room available to extend or convert to further bedrooms.
Prepare a feast in your stylish entertainer's kitchen with doors sliding to a butler's pantry and study nook and revel in your large open plan living spaces.
Kick back and enjoy a wine or cuppa on your huge, covered deck looking directly to the river and enabling you to enjoy the best of Brisbane indoor outdoor life.
And relax and enjoy swimming laps or drifting in your very own boulder-lined heated inground swimming pool designed to resemble a rainforest rock pool and for a constant depth hydrotherapy exercise pool.
Although this striking haven has been designed to make you feel close to nature, it is incredibly well-positioned with easy access to schools, dining precincts and the Brisbane CBD.
Just moments away you will find primary and secondary schools including Saint Aiden's and Saint Joseph's primary schools. Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre is a short drive away boasting major retailers and boutique shops, and even the Brisbane CBD is easy to access from the nearby Oxley Train Station.
Closer to home, it is a short stroll to the Neighbourhood Farm to pick up locally grown produce from the organic farmer's market. Or the nearby Oxley Village shopping precinct means you never have to venture far from home to find what you need.
For those who like to explore the outdoors, you will have numerous options available. From the Corinda Golf Course to the Sherwood Arboretum, and even a delightful rainforest walk ending at the Rocks Riverside Park.
The deceptively serene position is easily accessible to the Centenary Highway and Logan Motorway, connecting you to all the key arterial roads across Brisbane and connecting you to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
With the owners downsizing to an apartment and keen to sell quickly - this is the perfect opportunity for you to secure your own private piece of paradise. Call now to book your inspection!
Why You're Going to Want to Live Here!
• Contemporary north facing river front home in a private paradise, moments to city conveniences (elevated from flooding)
• Stunning 13m Deck with 270-degree views and bushland aspect
• Lush tropical garden, fruit trees, and stunningly peaceful views of the river
• Light, bright easy open plan living with high ceilings, polished timber floors and huge covered deck
• Downstairs fully self-contained with kitchenette and huge covered patio
• Rainforest inspired inground waterhole-style heated pool with waterfalls
• Massive Lockable storeroom/workshop allowing potential to easily extend
• Oversized double garage with plenty of direct access storage, two-person sauna on deck and so much more!
• Easy 8-minute walk to the Oxley train station
• Close to Oxley, Mount Ommaney and Indooroopilly shopping centres
• Accessible to several good schools. You are in the Corinda State School and Highschool catchments and a short drive to St Aiden's, St Joseph's and Christ the King Primary School
• Unbeatable location in a quiet cul-de-sac - live in your own leafy heaven!
• For a detailed fact sheet including commonly asked questions please email the agent
• Building and Pest inspections are available
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 693 m²
- Floor Area is 373 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining