29 Stanfell Street, CORINDA QLD 4075Sold $1,825,000
Your Very Own Riverside Oasis...
Want to feel permanently on holiday in your own home - with fabulous leisure and entertaining spaces overlooking your vibrant low-maintenance tropical designer garden and direct river frontage? Your private north-facing architect-designed home is elevated well above the river, enjoying stunning views and epitomising serenity, and includes flowing inside / outside entertaining spaces designed to maximise your connection to nature. Everything has been thought about for ease of living and ensuring the good life.
You can literally spend hours on your verandah gazing at wildlife, or inviting friends and family over to enjoy long lazy feasts created in your luxury kitchen with its stone-top benches and Miele appliances. They too will appreciate the river breezes and exquisite ever-changing views, and feel dreamily far from the hustle and bustle, sheltered within your quiet leafy cul de sac that has a rare and real sense of community with great camaraderie and a family feeling. Stroll down past horses and vegetable farms to Blackheath farm organic farmers market to buy your veggies, grown right at the bottom of the street.
If you can ever even be tempted to leave the peacefulness of your home, a rainforest walk leads you up to Fort road and down to the picturesque Rocks Riverside Park, plus there's Corinda Golf Course and Sherwood Arboretum to enjoy. Yet you're still only moments from every city convenience - with an 8 min walk to the Oxley train station taking you straight to the CBD, while also being close to exceptional schools such as St Aidens and St Joseph's. Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre is a short drive away with its major retailers and boutique shops. Plus you have easy access to arterial roads and freeways for those weekend getaways.
The owners have committed to selling so be quick! Call to inspect and secure your riverfront sanctuary now!
Why This Will Be Your Forever Home!
• North facing at the rear with riverpark frontage and stunning river views
• Four bedroom home with study (with the option of a fifth bedroom or home office)
• Two full bathrooms plus powder room
• Live like you're on permanent retreat in your own elevated private and serene oasis with low-maintenance lush gardens directly bordering the riverside park
• Architect-designed with fabulous flowing indoor / outdoor living spaces
• Exquisite ever-changing river views and breezes, huge entertaining areas
• Luxury kitchen with stone-top benches and Miele appliances
• Set in quiet leafy cul de sac with wonderful camaraderie, community and family feeling
• Solar hot water, 5KW system, 2 car lock up garage plus room for a trailer or workshop area,
• Security screens, bamboo floors, newly carpeted bedrooms, built in space saving robes in the master bedroom including shoe cupboard
• Walk to organic farm for your veggies, rainforest walk, Corinda golf course and the Sherwood Arboretum all nearby
• Live the good life away from the hustle and bustle while still being 8 min walk to train directly into the CBD
• You are in the Corinda State School and High school catchments and a short drive to St Aiden's, St Joseph's and Christ the King Primary School
• Easy access to major arterial roads, and the freeway etc.
• Flood free, well above the 1974, 2011 and 2022 flood levels
• Building inspection available from the agent
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 688 m²
- Floor Area is 316 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage