45 Ashton Street, LOGAN CENTRAL QLD 4114Sold $455,000
Grab This Quick Sale For A Great Family Home
Looking for a light-filled breezy family home, instantly ready to move into, and located conveniently close to: shops, schools, church, services club, parks, train, Logan hospital and Logan campus of Griffith university.
Your elevated three bedroom house on a 610sqm block, is freshly painted and comes complete with a timber kitchen, large sliding windows, and timber floors. A fully fenced flat yard (and driveway) makes for the perfect place for kids and pets (with its established frangipani and fruit trees that can be watered from a rainwater tank), along with the flexibility of a utility room downstairs that could be used as a rumpus or office. If you have a dog (or the kids have been calling for a puppy...) there's also an off-leash park just down the road.
A double garage offers you plenty of storage plus room for a workshop and there's room to value-add with further renovations or expanding the back deck. Enjoy being so centrally located to everything your family could need including easy weekend trips to the beach via the Gold Coast highway. With the owner's instructions being for a quick sale - this is the perfect opportunity to grab yourself a really affordable home! Call now to book your inspection.
Why This Home Will Tick Your Family's Boxes...
• 3 bedroom light, breezy freshly painted elevated home
• Conveniently close to shops, schools, church, services club, train station, hospital, university etc.
• Fully fenced yard with frangipani and fruit trees perfect for kids and pets plus an off leash park nearby
• Timber floors plus large timber kitchen
• 2nd toilet and laundry downstairs plus water tank
• Utilities room offers flexibility downstairs great for a rumpus room, plus built in double garage
• Solar Panels and compliant smoke alarms
• Easy access to Gold Coast Highway and Logan Motorways
• Building and Pest inspections are available from the agent
** Please email the agents for more information including a Fact sheet with commonly asked questions. Please no SMS**
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²
- 2 Garage