45 Gilruth Road, Kenmore QLD 4069Sold $1,360,500
13 registered bidders, 135 Bids, 8 days on the market and sold for a street record!
Call Grant and Christina Penrose today for a confidential chat about your property.
Perfect Flexibility in the Perfect Location...
Seeking the ultimate living flexibility with a huge five bedroom elevated home in one of Kenmore's most desirable areas? Add a fabulous leafy north-facing outlook that welcomes in the summer breezes, a private fully fenced mature garden, public transport to the CBD metres from your doorstep, shops, parks, gym, cafes and restaurants a walk away, plus automatic catchment for the sought-after Kenmore State and High Schools, and you've just come home!
Your light-filled fully air-conditioned home is equally friendly to the very young as well as young-at-heart retirees. Its one level living, and the thoughtfully designed separation of five bedrooms (all with built-in-robes) and multiple living areas are perfect for any kind of family configuration - including easily accommodating extended family, carers, children of all ages, and working from home. Two bathrooms, with one being a two-way ensuite to two of the enormous (5 by 4.3m) bedrooms, and the other with a bath and a separate shower - ensure there will never be a queue. Enjoy your terrarium living area with its high ceilings, and the dining and lounge areas with the polished timber floors with sliding glass doors opening out to the raised entertaining patio. The fully renovated kitchen with beautiful corian benches, breakfast bar, generous cupboard space, and stainless-steel appliances offers views to the private fully fenced garden (and hills beyond) and which could ultimately be an ideal place to put in a pool!
Add a large contemporary laundry with an additional shower, carport, solar panels, masses of storage space, and extensive security screening in doors and windows to capture the breezes and ensure light, airy living - and you're set to move in with everything already designed for your easiest most enjoyable living. It's rare to find a property in this location which offers so much living flexibility - call now to book your inspection!
What You're Going to Love About Living Here...
• 5 bedroom huge one-level disabled friendly home
• Elevated north-facing home in one of the most desirable parts of Kenmore with leafy outlook and mountain views and city glimpses
• 2 of the 5 bedrooms enormous with two-way ensuite, plus family bathroom, as well as additional shower in contemporary laundry
• Renovated kitchen with corian bench and ample storage with north-facing views to the hills
• Bright, light airy, screened to catch breezes plus air-conditioning
• Multi-zone living areas with polished timber floors, terrarium, glass concertina doors opening to raised entertaining patio
• Carport, loads of storage, fully fenced private mature gardens
• Location location location - automatic catchment - walking or riding to Kenmore State and High schools plus Our Lady of Rosary, bus to CBD metres from your door, restaurants, cafes, shops, gym, parks etc. all within walking distance. Only 25 Minutes to the Brisbane Airport.
*** Email the agent for a link to the property fact sheet & building and pest inspection reports. ***
*** Please note you must have placed an APPROVED BID, Provided your photo Identification and signed bidding terms to be participate. This does take some time so please prepare early.***
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining