54 Bielby Road, Kenmore Hills QLD 4069Sold $1,360,000
Drink in the Staggering Views from Your Own Private Paradise While Still Being only a Walk to Schools and Shops!
Wow! That's what you'll all be feeling every time you gaze out from your light-filled home, or lounge about on your wrap-around decks with their 180-degree outlook over your big, beautiful patch of paradise to seriously stunning panoramic views of bushland, mountains, and glorious sunsets - all while still only being a literal walk to school and the shops!
Your beautiful timber and glass multi-level five bedroom home with soaring ceilings and polished timber floors has been designed to offer you perfect privacy and quiet, a literal sanctuary cocooned by bush and birdsong, while still being moments from Kenmore Village and Kenmore Plaza, and all the facilities and conveniences you could desire.
Thoughtfully designed for both characterful aesthetic and smooth family living, you'll enjoy your parents' retreat with your own brand-new luxury ensuite, balcony and custom-built robes, while the central levels flow out through large glass windows to a sparkling inground pool and wrap around decks that maximise the best of Queensland living, offering you amazing views and loads of extra covered outdoor living space for the best of indoor / outdoor living. Share family time curling up around your fireplace on crisp winter evenings, or frolicking in the pool during the summer months.
Your large open plan kitchen, overlooking the deck and replete with every conceivable luxury appliance, is the heart and hub of your home - giving you both mountain and pool views so that you can keep an eye on the kids while cooking up a storm. Speaking of the kids, when they're not out enjoying the nature in your huge yard, they'll love their own family room that extends from their queen-sized bedrooms. The lower level of your home offers complete separation with another bathroom that also offers you ultimate flexibility - a man cave, a home office, a rumpus room, an Air BNB space, a young adults retreat - it's totally up to you and your family's needs.
Why You're All Going to Want to Jump in With a Huge Yes!!!
• 5 bedroom, multi-level glass and timber architect-designed home with polished timber floors and raked ceilings and incredible 180 degree views to bushland mountains
• Elevated position, with wrap around verandahs on private 1,226sqm block
• Fireplace for keeping warm in winter, sparkling inground pool for endless days of play
• Parents retreat with private balcony and luxurious new ensuite with glass wall shower, heated towel rack, de mist mirror and stone bench
• Big open plan gourmet granite kitchen with luxury Bosch appliances opens to wide deck and overlooks inground pool and mountain views
• Solar panels, rainwater tank, airconditioning
• Double Carport, two additional carparks off street and an automatic gate
• Walk to bus, parkland, Kenmore Village Shopping Centre, Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre and local restaurants
• Walking distance for kids to Kenmore Montessori, Kenmore State School, Chapel Hill State School and Kenmore High Schools and only metres to bus stop
• 10km to CBD, easy access to Moggill Rd, Western Fwy, Centenary Hwy, Legacy Way Tunnel for quick get aways to airport, Gold Coast, or the Sunshine Coast.
• Building and pest inspections available from the agent
As the property is being sold without a price, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,226 m²
- Floor Area is 377 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Carport