6/34 Cordeaux Street, WEST END QLD 4101Sold $802,000
Seize Your Chance for Peaceful Easy Living While Savouring Living in the Heart of it All!
Want to live in the heart of it all while still savouring a peaceful existence in your top floor 80's apartment, with two balconies to enjoy the river views, expansive living areas with floating timber doors throughout, recently painted interior, and so much potential to decorate to your taste? Kick back on your balcony and enjoy partial river views, watching the world and boats go by. Your bathroom and kitchen are original, in neutral tones and good condition. The apartment is built with that sense of spaciousness rarely come by these days, you would even have room to convert the kitchen to a third bedroom and have plenty of living space. Your lock up garage includes remote control and internal access to the building, but you'll barely need to use a car with South Bank and the CBD as your personal backyard playgrounds!
Walk, bike, scooter, bus or catch the City Cat to work, University of Queensland, QUT, or Toowong . And for leisure enjoy parkland and coffee shop at the end of your street, and the South Brisbane Sailing Club. Visit galleries, watch the ballet, attend the umpteen festivals, shows, entertainment and events on constant rotation at the cultural precinct, zoom along bike paths, and enjoy cooling off at Southbank beach. Grocery shop at nearby Woolworths or Aldi, or treat yourself to the local fabulous multicultural restaurants and cafes, and soak in the magical atmosphere of the area at night. Then return to the sanctuary of your apartment nestled in a quiet and peaceful street.
You're also in the catchment for the highly sought after Brisbane State High School and have easy proximity to numerous elite private schools. This property won't last long on the market because it's such a great location - it's your invitation to immerse in the absolute best of Brisbane living. Call now to book your inspection!
Why You'll Never Stop Saying Wow!
• Top floor 80's apartment with expansive living areas, partial river views, two balconies, light and bright interior, with floating timber floors throughout
• Only 7 units in the block in spacious, elevated corner location, just one street back from the river
• The largest unit in the block you giving you the option to convert to a 3 bedroom if you wish
• Lock up garage with internal access and internal laundry
• Walking distance to the CBD, Orleigh Park, South Bank cultural precinct, West End restaurants and eateries, with easy grocery shop at Woolworths or Aldi
• Walk, cycle, scooter or catch the City Cat to work
• A short stroll to Montague Markets, the Queensland Ballet, State Art Gallery, Library, Museum etc.
• Parkland and espresso bar just down the street
• Swim in the South bank pool, catch a show, soak in the magic and excitement of the cultural precinct's constant offerings
• Just a short walk to South Brisbane Sailing Club and the extensive riverside walks/ cycle paths
• Stroll to the cross river ferry for the city or Queensland University or Toowong's Regatta Hotel
• In the catchment for West End Primary School and the sought-after Brisbane State High with proximity to numerous prestigious private schools
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces