6 Lockwood Street, SHERWOOD QLD 4075Sold $1,055,000
Grab This Chance to Bask in the Charm of Your Classic Colonial Home
Dream about living in a north-facing gorgeous 1800's Queenslander on an elevated street that oozes charm and street appeal? With its ornate period features of: soaring ceilings, fret work, arches, VJ walls, French doors and rich polished timber floors there's any airy graciousness to your home that flows out to the piece de resistance - a massive covered entertaining rotunda overlooking your fully fenced private garden and mature trees!
Spacious open plan living, three good-sized bedrooms (the master with an ensuite) and a contemporary kitchen with a huge servery - perfect for prepping and serving up meals for your family and friends to enjoy al fresco dining and entertaining in your huge outdoor covered rotunda deck- also make for easy enjoyable living. You'll appreciate the massive storage under your house as well as a third toilet and a laundry. Additional features include: air-conditioning, solar panels, a covered carport, and crim safe screens to keep your home secure and to let the breezes through.
Only 8.3km to the CBD makes for an easy commute or leave the car at home and take a brief stroll to the train station. Close by are some lovely walks, including Oxley common and Sherwood Arboretum , and you're only moments to Woolworths, shops and restaurants as well as close to local schools including being in the Sherwood State School and Corinda State High Catchment. With the current owner moving overseas and having to sell ASAP, this property is the perfect opportunity for couples, small families, empty nesters or investors to secure a highly desirable property in Sherwood. Call now to make your inspection!
Why You'll Fall in Love...
• Picture perfect North-facing colonial cottage on quiet elevated street
• 1800's period features - high ceilings, fretwork, arches, VJ walls, polished timber floors
• Huge covered rotunda deck entertaining area overlooking private garden with mature trees and room for a trampoline!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3rd toilet downstairs with laundry and massive under house storage area
• Contemporary kitchen with huge servery for prepping and serving up a feast
• Solar panels, air-conditioning, and crim safe screens for security, covered carport
• Only 8.3k to the CBD or short stroll to the train
• Woolworths, shops and restaurants moments away
• In catchment for Sherwoord State School and Corinda State High school
• Building & Pest inspections will be available from the agent
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 3 Toilet