61 Akuna Street, Kenmore QLD 4069Sold $1,515,000
The Perfect Place for All Your Family Plus a Park of Your Own...
** Please note you must have placed an approved bid, provided Photo Identification and signed the bidding rules to be able to participate in the final bidding stage. This process takes time so please place your bid now to avoid disappointment **
Dream about light, bright easeful living, overlooking gorgeous leafy parkland, in a contemporary home cleverly designed to offer your family's living arrangement maximum flexibility and enjoyment? Your immaculate newly painted and carpeted one-level home, nestled in a highly desirable peaceful location directly opposite Akuna park, has been configured with a flexible floorplan to adapt to your family's changing needs. Two sleek modern kitchens, (plus two of the four bedrooms set up as master bedrooms), as well as two bathrooms with separate toilets two laundries, and skillful separation of covered entertainment and living spaces, including the use of a generous-sized utilities room as a potential studio or home office space, and with one of the entrances wheel-chair friendly - makes your home ideal for dual living and perfect for multi-generations: grandparents, teenager retreats, adult children or a nanny.
Kid and pets will be safe within your fully fenced yard (which include established veggie gardens, water tank and a shed), and the whole family can keep fit walking the dog, playing in the playground, shooting hoops, or kicking a ball in the park literally directly across the road. In the catchment for the renowned Kenmore South State School and Kenmore High School, you're also within easy reach of various excellent private schools. Close to cafes, shops and the Kenmore Plaza Shopping centre - a quick bus ride will also take you to Kenmore Shopping Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Town or the CBD only 10km away!
This home ticks so many boxes - immaculately presented and instantly ready to move into, with its leafy parkland vistas and access to beautiful green spaces, plus such a rare opportunity for stylish and comfortable dual living across multi-generations - ensures it won't last on the market long. Call to book your inspection now!
Why This Property is Perfect for Your Family:
• One-level, contemporary stylish home configured for flexible living arrangements across family generations
• Directly opposite beautiful parkland in quiet leafy desirable location
• 4 generous bedrooms (2 set up as masters), covered entertaining and living spaces, 2 contemporary kitchens and 2 laundries enable dual living for adult children, teen retreat, grandparents, nanny etc.
• Freshly painted and carpeted with air-conditioning throughout
• Fully fenced garden with established vegetable gardens, shed, and 5000 litre rain water tank
• In school catchment and nearby great schools - Kenmore South State School and Kenmore State High School
• Air-conditioned utilities room ideal for home office studio and workspace
• Close to cafes, shops, medical centre, Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre with quick and easy public transport to Kenmore Shopping Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Town and only 10km to the CBD!
• Covered accommodation for up to three cars and multiple covered entertainment areas
• Building and pest inspections available simply email the agent
The property is being sold via Openn Negotiation which is an online bidding platform. The final bidding stage can be held anytime.
*** Please note you must have placed an APPROVED BID, Provided your photo Identification and signed bidding terms to be participate. ***
You can either go directly to the "Openn" Website or email the agent to be provided the link to place your bid.
As the property is being sold without a price or by auction, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 630 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 3 Carport