64 Goldieslie Road, INDOOROOPILLY QLD 4068Sold $1,815,000
A Glorious Historic Home to Ensure Your Family's Golden Future...
If you dream about the calm pleasures of slower, more gracious living for the whole family - you've just found your perfect home. Ideally aspected to catch the cool breezes, the century-old elevated 'Goldieslie' occupies a prime position overlooking a gorgeous green vista of parkland across the road - while still being moments to the University of Queensland, QUT, and some of Brisbane's best schools.
Your superbly maintained home is wholly charming throughout with its classic period features of: high ceilings, stained glass, polished timber floors, VJS, and fretwork - evoking the ambience and beauty of a bygone era while still offering you all the contemporary conveniences of ducted air-conditioning, marble finishes and a stunning kitchen. Built over two levels, you'll appreciate the privacy of a living in a high set home, while still benefiting from the flexibility of the downstairs area that could be ideal for a teenage retreat or home office.
With multiple living areas, four bedrooms plus an office, and three bathrooms (two ensuites plus a main) there's so much space for your family to be together and retreat. Relax on your wide deck and verandah, admiring the abundant birdlife while overlooking your stunning fully fenced garden and a sparkling heated inground pool that can be enjoyed by the whole family all year round. You can also keep fit walking through the park and along the river, plus you can leave the car at home and enjoy dinner out - movies and the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and bus interchange are all also within strolling distance!
The gorgeous Goldieslie will not last on the market for long - book your inspection today!
Why You Will Love Living Here:
• Elevated century-old classic Queenslander in prime position overlooking parkland
• Multiple living areas, 4 bedrooms plus office, 3 bathrooms, plus downstairs area for home office or teenager's retreat
• Wide deck and verandahs, stunning fully fenced yard for kids and pets and sparkling inground heated pool
• Solar power, ducted air-conditioning, greenhouse in yard, north-easterly aspect at rear to enjoy breezes
• Location, location, location - walk to parks, along river, to restaurants, movies Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, bus interchange etc.
• In catchment for Indooroopilly State and High Schools, close to St Peters, Ambrose Treacy College and easy access to UQ, QUT, Indooroopilly / St Lucia golf courses.
• Building and Pest inspections available from the agent
• No flooding recorded (as per flood search)
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 802 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Carport