7 Kaiyar Street, CHERMSIDE WEST QLD 4032Sold $946,000
The Perfect Place for Your Family to Thrive and Play...
Sometimes bigger really is better... and finally you can let the kids go wild on your massive 776 sqm block in a quiet cul de sac in one of the most desirable parts of Chermside, while also enjoying the pleasures of being fantastically located with parkland practically on your doorstep and the convenience of Rode Road shopping only a short stroll away! Your light, bright freshly painted four bedroom elevated home, with a front patio, modern kitchen and bathroom (plus an extra toilet), and beautiful low-maintenance polished timber floors throughout, graces a massive backyard with established shade trees ideal for pets, kids and casual or dedicated gardeners!
Perfectly positioned to be north-facing at the rear and with security screens to keep your home safe and cool in the summer, there is also air-conditioning in the sizeable living area and ceiling fans in rooms throughout. Under the house offers you loads of storage space plus a remote-controlled lockable garage with room for two cars and a trailer. Or, catch the nearby bus. You're in the catchment for Somerset State School and Craigslea State High School and only a few minutes drive to Westfield Shopping Centre, with easy access to North Coast beach getaways. But why go anywhere when parkland, basketball courts and the playground in Huxtable Park are all within a short walk? Not to mention hours of fun in your huge back yard... This home will keep the whole family happy - call now to book your inspection!
Why Your Family Will Be Happy Here...
- Elevated home on huge 776sqm block on quiet leafy cul de sac in one of the best parts of Chermside
- Massive mostly fenced backyard safe for kids and pets plus a short stroll to parkland plus playgrounds
- Light, bright, freshly painted, 4 bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms plus 1 study or formal dining room) renovated bathroom plus extra toilet, contemporary kitchen with polished timber floors throughout
- North facing at rear for summer cool, well ventilated, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Two car plus one trailer remote lockable garage beneath house with loads of storage plus concrete stumps to offer space and options
- Bus stop close by, 3 min drive to Chermside Westfield Shopping Centre or walk to Rode Road shops
- In catchment for Somerset State School and Craigslea State High School and easy access to North Coast
"RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 776 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes