76 Twilight Street, Kenmore QLD 4069Sold $1,012,500
Flood free Peaceful Leafy Living with a Pool, Parks, and Perfect Proximity to Shops and Schools...
Dreaming about private, peaceful and leafy green living, while still enjoying all the benefits of being in the heart of Kenmore? Your four to five-bedroom, two-storey home boasts: high ceilings, timber features, a fireplace, and upstairs polished floors while being perfectly situated on a quiet, elevated corner block. Being so close to parks, dog parks and the basketball courts will keep kids and pets active and happy - while you're still only moments to the convenience of shops, cafes, and buses, along with easy access to the Centenary Highway and Western Freeway for swift and smooth trips to the city or beach. Then again, why leave home when you can enjoy kicking back on either of your spacious rear and front patios to catch the breezes, or lounge on your large pool deck watching the kids playing in your inground pool?
Light, bright, and with new carpets downstairs and freshly painted inside and out, your home has four upstairs bedrooms, the master with ensuite, while, for the larger family, a study on the ground floor could also double as a fifth bedroom. Two and a half bathrooms, a kitchen with timber benchtops, and a great meals area, lounge and living areas opening through sliding glass doors to the patio, a covered entertaining area, plus undercover parking for two cars - tick all the boxes! Plus you're automatically in the catchment for the highly desirable Kenmore South State School and Kenmore High School, as well as close to the Brisbane Montessori School, Our Lady of the Rosary and other great private schools.
This ideal family home will be in high demand - send a quick email now for more information or come to our next inspection and secure the perfect lifestyle!
• Four upstairs bedrooms, master with an ensuite
• Separate study or 5th bedroom near the entry
• Two bathrooms, (with the main bathroom including a bath), plus powder room
• Kenmore South State School and Kenmore High School catchments
• Close to Our Lady of the Rosary, Brisbane Montessori School and transport to other private schools.
• High ceilings, fireplace , timber features and floors upstairs
• The rear and front patios, and inground pool and brand-new deck
• High private and breezy with leafy view
• Freshly painted inside and out and brand-new carpets
• Walk to parkland, Kersley Road Shopping Village and buses
• Rainwater tank, solar powered hot water and 2 undercover carparks
• Garden and huge under deck storage suitable for a trailer
• Building and Pest inspections available please email the agent
• Email Agent for a copy of the detailed fact sheet and link to place a bid
The steps to bid are as follows:
1. A pending bid is placed via Openn.com.au (the above link). Please be sure to upload your ID: Drivers licenses back and front.
2. Agent will prepare the bidding terms for signing by all bidders
3. Agent will approve bid and it will appear live on Openn.com.au and you are an approved bidder for the final bidding stage. Agent will send you a video explaining the final bidding process
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE MUST ALL BE DONE WELL BEFORE THE 7pm START TIME TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT and to be able to participate.
As the property is being sold without a price or by auction, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 642 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport