14 Ada Street, Paddington QLD 4064Leased
Charming Cottage with separate office downstairs
In mint condition, you get everything in this charming dream home - from basking in the gorgeous buttery glow and exquisite period features of your Queenslander cottage: to relaxing on your rear verandah, enjoying cooling afternoon breezes and al fresco dining. But what makes your space even more special is living in the heartland of Paddington and all the pleasure that comes with being part of the Paddo community.
You'll be able to literally walk, scooter or cycle to everything - from savouring the best barista brews at numerous cafes, shopping at Paddington Central or Woolworths, watching big matches at the Suncorp Stadium, catching a film at the cinema, and enjoying time with friends at the variety of restaurants and deli's at Rosalie Village, and having a box seat for the New Year's fireworks.
With your two bedrooms plus a multi-purpose space downstairs - ideal home office (with separate side entrance) or rumpus, you'll also appreciate the two bathrooms, polished timber floors, massive undercover storage and large functional laundry, double garage with automatic doors and space for a trailer, and a tiny garden that frees you up from maintenance. You'll be living in the catchment for some of Brisbane's finest public schools: Ithaca State School and Kelvin Grove State College as well as within easy reach of an impressive array of private schools.
Why This is the Perfect Paddington Property for You...
• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom charming mint condition cottage with multipurpose room / office space / rumpus
• Big rear private deck perfect for dining and entertaining
• Low-maintenance garden takes the hassle out and frees you up for being out and about in the heart of it all
• Huge undercover storage plus large double garage with automatic doors
• Main bedroom enjoys built-in robes, ensuite and access to the front balcony via French doors
• Second bedroom includes two-way access to the bathroom
• Kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cooking services and access to outdoor dining on the rear deck
• Split remote controlled air-conditioning system
• Side access and separate entrance to the multipurpose room perfect for home office/teenage retreat
• Central and a literal walk to everything - shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, Suncorp Stadium
• In catchment for excellent state schools - Ithaca State and Kelvin Grove College plus close to a variety of private schools
• Property is water efficient and tenant will pay for water usage
• Lawn or Garden Maintenance is an optional extra
PLEASE EMAIL THE AGENT FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PROPERTY INCLUDING FACT SHEET & INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY.
Please note any boundaries shown on the images are indicative only and are not to be relied upon.
Penrose Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 301 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage