76 Twilight Street, Kenmore QLD 4069Leased
Peaceful Leafy Living with a Pool, Parks, and Perfect Proximity to Shops and Schools...
Dreaming about private, peaceful and leafy green living, while still enjoying all the benefits of being in the heart of Kenmore? Your four to five-bedroom, two-storey home boasts: high ceilings, timber features, a fireplace, and upstairs polished floors while being perfectly situated on a quiet, elevated corner block. Being so close to parks, dog parks and the basketball courts will keep kids and pets active and happy - while you're still only moments to the convenience of shops, cafes, and buses, along with easy access to the Centenary Highway and Western Freeway for swift and smooth trips to the city or beach. Then again, why leave home when you can enjoy kicking back on either of your spacious rear and front patios to catch the breezes, or lounge on your large pool deck watching the kids playing in your inground pool?
Light, bright, and with modern carpets downstairs and freshly painted inside and out in 2022, your home has four upstairs bedrooms, the master with ensuite, while, for the larger family, a study on the ground floor could also double as a fifth bedroom. Two and a half bathrooms, a kitchen with timber benchtops, and a great meals area, lounge and living areas opening through sliding glass doors to the patio, a covered entertaining area, plus undercover parking for two cars - tick all the boxes! Plus you're automatically in the catchment for the highly desirable Kenmore South State School and Kenmore High School, as well as close to the Brisbane Montessori School, Our Lady of the Rosary and other great private schools.
This ideal family home will be in high demand - send a quick email now for more information or come to our next inspection and secure the perfect lifestyle!
• Four upstairs bedrooms, master with an ensuite
• Separate study near the entry
• Two bathrooms, (with the main bathroom including a bath), plus powder room
• Air-conditioning in the master bedroom and downstairs meals area
• Kenmore South State School and Kenmore High School catchments Close to Our Lady of the Rosary, Brisbane Montessori School and transport to other private schools.
• High ceilings, fireplace , timber features and floors upstairs
• The rear and front patios, and inground pool and huge entertainment deck
• High private and breezy with leafy view
• Freshly painted inside and out and brand-new carpets in 2022
• Walk to parkland, Kersley Road Shopping Village and buses
• Rainwater tank, solar powered hot water and 2 undercover carparks
• Garden and huge under deck storage suitable for a trailer
• Once monthly pool service included. Tenant pays for chemicals and water.
*** Email the agent for a copy of the property fact sheet and to be notified of any changes to open for inspection times ***
Please note the video was produced March 2022. Buyers should rely upon their own inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 642 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport